Tier 1 is looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to join our team. This person should possess proven customer service skills, sales experience and a passion for innovative business solutions in an IT solution setting. Some awareness of the IT Asset disposal market is useful, but not essential. Dedication to facilitating smoother connections between our customers and our internal Ops team is a must. The ideal candidate should be comfortable meeting with customers both face to face and in Teams meetings, and possess the confidence and ability to prepare and hold service reviews with customers.
Responsibilities of the role
- Working on existing customer accounts and projects, fitting in between the Service Delivery team and the Account Director, maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Hosting regular review meetings to ensure adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Educating customers about our business solutions and therefore identifying potential new opportunities.
- Using CRM and Tier 1’s automation tools to track progress and reporting.
- Determining ways to improve efficiencies, without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organised and meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve with good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of service delivery and project management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; we value relationships and the ability to pick up the phone and speak with a customer is a must.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and a solid understanding of business processes.
- Proficient in MS Office packages, including Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Some experience in the use of CRM tools.
- Able to work remotely, whilst still maintaining open communication channels with both customers and Tier 1 colleagues.
Salary dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a CV to Careers@tier1.com and we will be in touch.